WHAT WE DO
Partnership, not leasing, not debt.
What does Area One Farms do?
• Area One Farms buys land in partnership with Canadian farmers, to help buyout landlords, neighbours or retiring family members.
• The Farm Partner contributes money or land into the partnership;
• Area One Farms inputs the remaining money required for purchase; and
• Together, form a new Farm Partnership.
How do the operations and profit split work?
• On a small parcel, typically the partnership functions through a crop share arrangement.
• When the land owned in partnership is significant enough, we can partner across the whole operation. That means purchasing equipment, infrastructure and operating requirements.
Want to learn more?
• Fill out the form and a member of the Area One Farms team will be in touch with you!